Soo, I just signed up for AcWriMo, or Academic Writing Month. I’m a day late, but I’m excited about this writing accountability challenge. Here are my goals:
- Finish the current diss chapter
- Finish my conference paper
- Outline and start drafting my next diss chapter.
- Write two pages a day, five days a week, regardless of other obligations.
- Read 90 minutes a day, three days a week.
I’m a little scared, since I’ve never done this before. I have a lot of work to do this month, but I’m excited about moving forward on these projects. I can do this!
I’m getting a good start today by meeting one of my writing buddies this morning at the library.